Software developer Individual2 weeks ago - Services - Tamarin - 124 views
Full Stack Developer
ProfitStance offers cloud-based SaaS solutions to users, CPAs and financial advisors that provide the necessary accounting and tax planning tools to those who own, trade and invest in cryptocurrencies. We are also a leading participant in the effort to develop industry and government standards that enable growth and stability in the crypto asset ecosystem.
- A four-year undergraduate degree in Computer Science or the equivalent
- At least three years professional experience with PHP, MySQL, HTML, CSS3, and jQuery or Angular.
- A thorough understanding of REST and JSON
- Professional experience with Github
- Successful experience in designing and building application architectures
- Skill in responsive design
- Experience in deploying sites to LAMP, MAMP, or NGINX servers
Applicants with one or more of these skills will have an advantage in the employee selection process:
- GDRP compliant development experience, especially with financial and user account record audit trail design.
- Experience doing iOS or Android development using Swift 4, Objective-C 2.0, or Java
- Project management or other leadership experience
- Client facing management experience
- The ability to manage development projects and teams from a Gantt Chart
- Experience in doing needs analysis and project design
- Experience in load balancing PHP applications
- Experience with Bootstrap, Kendo UI, or AngularJS
- Experience with Machine Learning in Python or Swift
- Experience with automated application testing
- Fluency in multiple spoken and written languages
- System administration skills, including
- AWS deployment, especially with security and/or load balancing planning and deployment
- Expertise in server and database security
There are several stages in the hiring process, which are described below.
1) Curriculum Vitae: Interested parties must provide a full CV which includes information on how you meet our minimum requirements. In addition to your education and work history, please provide active links to web sites you have developed or co-developed. If you were a co-developer on a given website, you must indicate your role in the development of that website. If you have developed apps, please include links to those apps in their respective app stores. If you were part of a team that developed a given app, you must indicate your role in the development of that app.
2) Interview: Individuals whose CV meets the requirements for our project will be interviewed via video conference. The lead developer for this project is currently in the United States, and so we will need to find a time for the interview that works for the individuals involved in the conference. We will discuss work history, development strategies and techniques, personal concerns or questions, and goals. We will also discuss hypothetical situations and discuss how you would act in those situations.
3) Individuals who do well in the interview will be given a test project requiring PHP, MySQL, and jQuery development, to be completed in three days.
4) We will hire two to four developers for our initial project, but will expand our developer team as we add additional client projects. There may be applicants who are not hired in this first phase who will be hired in later hiring phases.