Login for faster access to the best deals. Click here if you don't have an account.

Mont Mascal - House / Villa - Buy Professional

1 year ago Real Estate Mont Mascal   113 views
Location: Mont Mascal
Price: 35,000,000 ₨

Located on the North Coast of the island in Grand Baie, this small Real Estate Scheme (RES) project of 6 superb villas accessible to foreigners offers a way out of your daily routine and a way into the charming sceneries and art of Mauritian living.

This peaceful villa is only a few minutes away from the center of Grand Baie, a seaside village buzzing with delightful restaurants, shopping malls, cinemas, spas, sea sports facilities, hotels, bars and nightclubs for the residents’ entertainment, with also excellent private schools, hospitals and supermarkets within easy reach to suit their convenience.

Unique concept!! Pay only 5% deposit and upon delivery settle the remaining 95% - this is a unique offer - Satisfaction guaranteed or your money back!

Buy one of these villas and get access to a Permanent Residence Permit and numerous tax benefits.

Additional Information

Reference 1898
Property Type - Accessible to foreigners House / Villa
Land Surface (m²) 900.00
Interior Surface (m²) 227.00
Swimming Pool Yes
Bedrooms 3
Price Type Fixed price