Bel Ombre - House / Villa - Buy Professional1 week ago - Real Estate - Bel Ombre - 19 views
Nestenn offers this proposes this luxurious villa of 3-bed located in a prestigious estate in Bel Ombre.
NO AGENCY FEE. ACCESSIBLE TO FOREIGNERS. IRS SCHEME
Built on a plot of land of 700m², this village style villa of 250m² proposes a 3 bedroom on two floors.
This newly built shell and core villa offers the possibility to personalized the finitions and live in the villa within 6 months.
Well oriented, the villa offers the best of the tropical climate and enjoys high levels of privacy. This villa benefits from the prime golf frontage location bordering the picturesque fairways, giving spectacular views of the golf course and mountains.
The villa has spacious and well designed living spaces comprising of an entrance lobby of 12.60m², a lounge & dinning area of 34.75m² opening on the terrace and the pool through large bay openings. Slightly at the back an open kitchen and pantry of 19.35m²m are adjoining the garage. The over-flooding pool of 38.45 m² offers a magnificent view on the golf. The gazebo is conveniently located next to the pool is ideal to host outdoor dinners or simply spend some good time with the family.
The night area comprises of 3 bright and cosy bedrooms together with their en-suite bathroom and a dressing area. The 2 bedrooms are located on the first floor and the master bedroom together with the master en-suite and dressing is on the ground floor.
The villa comes with a garage for 1 car, a guest bathroom, a covered terrace of 38.4m².
The garage could be converted into a 4th bedroom.
Live the extraordinary within the most prestigious estate of Mauritius and enjoy unforgettable family moments in this lifestyle villa.
The acquisition of a residence unlocks a number of exclusive benefits and provide access to a wide range of world-class facilities:
• Heritage C Beach Club – the island’s #1 beach club destination
• 2 five-star Heritage hotels
• Heritage Golf Club is an 18-hole championship golf course which has been acknowledged as the best course in the Indian Ocean for 4 years in succession. It was the first to host the Afrasia Bank Mauritius Open, Mauritius' largest international golfing event.
• 3 sports centers and 2 spas
• 12 restaurants
• The 1,300 hectare Heritage Nature Reserve with natural waterfalls
• Numerous sport and leisure activities are easily accessed directly by golf cart, including kite surfing, snorkelling, swimming, hiking, cycling, mountain and quad biking
Little wonder that this magnificent estate won Best Residential Development in Africa and Best Safe Home in Africa at the International Property Awards.