Auto Mechanic Professional1 month ago - Jobs - Rose Hill - 271 views
Looking for Auto Mechanic with 1 or 2 years experience to work at our workshop in Rose Hill
Job Duties and Tasks:
1) Examine vehicles to determine extent of damage or malfunctions.
2) Test drive vehicles, and test components and systems, using equipment such as infra red engine analyzers, compression gauges, and computerized diagnostic devices.
3) Repair, reline, replace, and adjust brakes.
4) Review work orders and discuss work with supervisors.
5) Follow checklists to ensure all important parts are examined, including belts, hoses, steering systems, spark plugs, brake and fuel systems, wheel bearings, and other potentially troublesome areas.
6) Perform routine and scheduled maintenance services such as oil changes, lubrications, and tune-ups.
7) Disassemble units and inspect parts for wear, using micrometers, calipers, and gauges.
8) Overhaul or replace carburetors, blowers, generators, distributors, starters, and pumps.