Hiring - Digital Marketing Executive Individual6 days ago - Jobs - Port Louis - 68 views
We are looking for a talented Marketing Executive to oversee the marketing activities of our company. The ideal candidate will be passionate for the “art” of marketing and will have an abundance of ideas for building efficient strategies. He/she must bring forth a strong arsenal of techniques and methods to promote our services and public image. The goal is to reach out to the market and cultivate the customer’s interest in our services in ways that strengthen our reputation and facilitate our continuous growth.
- Create awareness of our services offered and develop our brand;
- Communicate with target audiences and build and develop customer relationships;
- Develop marketing plans, advertising, direct marketing and campaigns;
- Source advertising opportunities and place adverts in the press or on the radio;
- Work closely with in-house graphic designer to design marketing materials such as brochures and adverts;
- Write and proofread marketing copy for both online and print campaigns;
- Produce creative content, including videos and blog posts;
- Run social media channels (e.g. Instagram, Facebook and LinkedIn) to enhance audience engagement;
- Organise and attend events such as conferences, seminars and exhibitions;
- Arrange the effective distribution of marketing materials;
- Maintain and update customer databases;
- Conduct market research, for example using customer questionnaires and focus groups;
- Develop relationships with key stakeholders both internal and external.
- BSc (Hons) Marketing with Digital Technologies;
- Communication Skills: Fluent in English and French (Writing and Speaking);
- IT Skills: Adept in using Microsoft Office Tools (Word, Excel and PowerPoint).
- Good understanding of market research techniques, data analysis and statistics methods;
- Thorough knowledge of strategic planning principles and marketing best practices;
- Proficient in MS Office and marketing software (e.g. CRM);
- Familiarity with social media and web analytics (e.g. WebTrends);
- Excellent communication and people skills;
- Strong organizational and time-management abilities;
- Creativity and commercial awareness.