CHEF Professional3 weeks ago - Jobs - Quatre Bornes - 79 views
To co-ordinate all aspects of kitchen production so that food is prepared to the agreed standard and that time deadlines are met
• To implement and supervise all aspects of kitchen control e.g. menus, hygiene, health and safety, staff, cleaning and waste control
.• To supervise and develop staff using the available company resources, to maximise their potential
.• To order catering consumables from current nominated suppliers in line with Company Purchasing policy
.• To complete monthly audits for kitchen reporting any finding to home manager
• To prepare menus for the nursing home taking into account the content, balance colour and nutritional values, inline with agreed budget
.• To consult with residents on a regular basis to ensure that their needs and choices are being met.
• To prepare special diets for residents as directed by the nursing staff.
• To maintain the agreed stock levels of food.
• To implement and maintain an agreed deep cleaning schedule for the kitchen.
• To carry out stock takes at the end of each month.
.• To assist in the preparation of function menus and costing.
• To co-operate with requests from the Home Manager and residents wherever possible.
• To carry out staff supervision adhering to home policies
.• To complete all staff personal development reviews