FINANCIAL CONTROLLER Professional1 month ago - Jobs - Unspecified - 66 views
Salary: N/A ₨
As a Financial Controller, your responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
- Direct preparation of annual budgets, monthly Profits & Loss and forecast financial performance
- Responsible to prepare and perform monthly variance analysis on all expenses against the budget
- Verification of the different accounting records
- Participate in the annual account closing (balance sheet, income statement, tax return).
- Development of financial tools for entities and for the group
- Participate with the administrative department in the clients invoicing and in the client’s litigation management.
Our ideal candidate:
- Minimum a bachelor’s degree in Corporate Finance
- Approximately 5 to 7 years working experience in a similar position
- Proficiency in Microsoft tools (Excel is necessary), a first approach to an ERP would be an asset
- Meticulous, reliable, reactive, autonomous, and having a good capacity to work and communicate in teams.
- Fluency in English. Another foreign language such as French would-be a plus
Company Sector Other Jobs
Job Type Full time
Expiration date 07 Jul 2022