TERTERRA is the supplier and the certified applicator of prevention solution before construction and chose TERMIFILM UV+ to protect the whole of its construction site.
TERMIFILM UV+ is an anti-termite polyethylene film placed on the ground before the pouring of concrete for the foundation and the paving of a construction.
It prevents termites to have access to the masonry and to corrode the insulator under the pavement, thus, preventing all infestation and weakening of the buildings.
Effective, reliable and durable, TERMIFILM UV+ is environmentally and human friendly: it is the only solution tagged non-harmful and non-toxic.
The features of the TERMIFILM UV+ range
- More than 19 years of implementation and always 100% successful
- Guaranteed and certified surface device
- Complementary products to treat networks crossing points
- The most complete range of the market, compatible with all the construction methods (traditional houses, wooden frame houses, collective housing, public establishment, industrial platforms, tertiary buildings…)
- Easy implementation, saves resting time
- CTBP+ quality, treating products
- Ten-year guarantee